Tuesday, January 17, 2017

October came and went....

Presley received a Leadership award at school during her Friday morning assembly!



Mikey took his Mom to the dinner at the Country Club during his tournament since I was out of town.



Matt took his Mom too!



The kids and I got flu shots up at Presley's school one day after school.



Presley attended a cheer clinic at the high school.



Grammy & Grampy took the kids to the aquarium and they ate at The Rainforest Cafe afterwards.



Everyday, I have to initial Presley's folder. The one on the left is my initials and the one on the write, Presley did. She is already forging my signature in Kindergarten!



Walking to school in heels.



Presley took a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. There were different learning stations set up. They also went through a maze and on a hay ride. I stayed while she ate lunch.



Bentley working on making letters with his wooden sticks.



I had dinner with my high school besties one Friday.



We went down to Marmee and Guys for the Aggie game one weekend. Bentley helped Daddie mow.



Presley did some mowing too, while Bentley watched through the binoculars.



Bentley went swinging in the nude...gotta love the ranch.



The kids decorated golf balls.



We had a big bonfire!



Presley helped Marmee make applesauce.



Daddie and Bentley had target practice.



Sweet Presley helping her sister across the rocks.



I made a sign for Presley's class to hold up during their pep rally to get ready for the Warrior Dash.



Bentley got to wear his fire hat to school one day and he was super excited! They were all community helpers.



I attended his first Chapel at school. It seems like I was just going to Presley's for the first time!! He is front and center, paying attention.



Mrs. Fox's Flashes representing at the pep rally!



They asked a Dad from each grade to come help demonstrate the Warrior Dash course. Presley was so surprised when they called Mikey's name. It was supposed to be a random drawing out of a hat, but obviously we knew ahead of time.



Bentley is always excited to get the visitor sticker.



Presley lining up with her class to leave.



Mikey and I were out to dinner and the kids stayed with Grammy. We got this picture from our neighbor...they apparently went on a joy ride and left Grammy home by herself.



Bentley and Presley love helping Daddie build a fire.



We let them stay up a little late and we got the biggest kick out of Presley putting the wood stump on her scooter and riding around.



Bentley put on Dustin's boots one day. Trying to get this kid to smile AND look at the camera is pretty much impossible.



Bentley needed a hair cut before his school pictures.



They turned out super cute!



A few pictures from Bentley's teacher of him in school.



Presley did awesome in her Warrior Dash and she raised money for her school!



Next up, Daddie's Birthday!

No comments: