Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Katie's Baby Shower

Katie's other sister in law, Danielle, and I hosted a baby shower for Katie and our soon-to-be niece, Addie Evelyn Touchstone! We made a great team and the shower was a lot of fun!

I made the letters for Addie's room and had the onesies made to wear with the adorable leggings!



It's always fun to have a lot of flowers!



We had everyone address their own Thank you Cards.



Grammy made the cupcakes and Danielle made the toppers!



I made a white sangria and we also had tea and water to drink!



For lunch we had a taco salad/nacho bar.



Everyone could add whatever toppings they wanted.



Everyone enjoyed lunch!



It was nice enough to sit outside!



After everyone ate, Katie opened gifts. She had a lot to open!



We had shirts made for Katie, the Aunts, the Grandmother's and a Cousin!



On the way out, everyone took home some hand sanitizer!



It was so much fun celebrating Addie. Katie got a lot of great things and we can't wait to meet Ms. Addie Evelyn!

No comments: