Sunday, January 22, 2017

Christmas Morning!

It looks like Santa came!!



A super cool tee-pee!



With a big pillow inside.



Bentley was so excited about his bike. It was the first thing he saw! Presley loved all of her school stuff and Kiley loved her band aids. They were excited about their new movies too. Santa brought me a coffee foamer and I am obsessed with it. I have lattes every morning now! After Grammy and Grampy came to see all of the goodies we loaded up and headed to Marmee & Guys. When we got there, the kids got to open their stockings.



Bentley got a new tool belt with his very own tape measure!



Then we had Guy's famous taquitos for breakfast.



The kids patiently waiting to open presents.



Marmee and Guy really spoiled all of us this year!!



We were so busy opening SO MANY presents I didn't take any pictures!! The kids got new sleeping bags with matching pillow cases and a ton of clothes. Mikey and I got some new pillows for our couch, some clothes, a new door mat and a VITAMIX. I was so surprised. I also got a Silhouette and am so excited to start playing with it.



We all surprised Marmee with a Ping Pong Table!!



Bentley rode his bike while the guys put the ping pong table together.



And I tried out my new Vitamix!



The kids made ornaments for Marmee & Guy's tree.



We spent a couple of more nights at Marmee & Guys. The kids rode their bikes. ***Presley learned to ride her bike without training wheels. I seem to have plenty of video but not any actual pictures. We played ping pong, had a bonfire, the kids swang and watched movies.

We had a great Christmas all around. Everyone stayed healthy and we are truly blessed with a wonderful family and the opportunity to get each other such wonderful things.

No comments: