Friday, September 12, 2008

What I woke up to this morning....

Today is my 28th birthday!! I haven't been looking forward to my birthday too much this year with so much going on with Kiley, and let's face it, I can't do much partying =). Mikey surprised me this morning, and it really feels like my birthday now. There are 28 balloons and the perfume was wrapped (by Nordstrom for those of you who have witnessed Mikey's wrapping jobs), but I got too excited before he could take a picture. The perfume is Chance by Chanel and it smells really good. He also got me a years subscription to Us Weekly! Thanks so much babe, I love you lots!!

I also had some fun birthday text messages, voicemails, emails and IM's. Thanks so much to Mom, Mycah, Gretchen, Stacey, Stacy, Tricia, Kelli, Tamra, KC, Courtney, Brandi, Ana, Trisha, Hilary, Sara, Lisa and Addie!! You all made me feel so special on my very special day! I love you so much and am so lucky to have you in my life.

Stay tuned for more birthday fun. I am working today...boo, but I have a massage scheduled at 1pm (thanks Gretch) and then I am meeting Mom for a late lunch. We are going to do some things to Kiley's room and hopefully do some pre-shopping. By pre-shopping, I mean that I have asked for certain things for my birthday and gift cards, so I won't buy, just look =). Most of you know how much I love to shop (sarcasm), so Mom is going to help me =). Mikey made reservations at Mi Piaci for dinner tonight!!

No comments: