Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Dinner with the Girls!

Last night, my girlfriends (Tamra, KC, Kelli, & Courtney) took Shawna and I out for our birthdays. Shawna's birthday is the 11th and mine is the 12th, so we usually combine our birthday dinners. We went to Maggiano's and it was so yummy. Do you see the trend in restaurants for my birthday? Italian, Italian, and Italian. Hmmm, I wonder what I have been craving lately. We have been celebrating our birthdays together for probably about 5 years now. I look forward to my special birthday dinner with the girls every year! The girls got me some gift cards to Destination Maternity, some cute/comfy PJ's for after I have the baby, and a book that I wanted. I made out big time and can't wait to go shopping again! I love you girls!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lacey, You look so good pregnant! Absolutley stunning!

XOXO