The rest of our weekend was pretty low key for the most part. We woke up on Saturday morning and watched some of the hurricane coverage. It is hard to believe that it hit so close to home. We know so many people that live in Houston and Galveston and we are so glad that they are ok. We were anticipating the bad weather all day, but we only got a little bit of rain and wind, nothing too major. Saturday afternoon, I drove to Flower Mound to pick up my wedding album. Yes, we have been married for a year and a half and I just now got my album. It is quite a process, but it turned out amazing. When you see it, you will understand why it was sooo worth the wait! I am so excited to finally have it, my wedding is complete. Just in time for baby!
On Saturday night, we went over to Brandon & Sara's for football and game night. We played a movie trivia game and Mikey was awesome. Of course, this is the one time he wasn't on my team, but I am glad to know that the 1000's of movies that we own actually came in handy=). On Sunday morning, we did some things around the house and then headed to our first childbirth class. Apparently Mikey and I think we only live about 10 minutes from the hospital. We have yet to be at any of our classes on time. Sunday we left at 120pm for our 130pm class. Yes, the classes are at Baylor Dallas...downtown. Hopefully we will time things better when it was the real deal. So we get to class a little late, but just in time to introduce ourselves. After introductions, the instructor starts talking about the layout of the class and I realize I have had yet another "pregnancy moment". She talks about what we will cover today, then what we will cover next Sunday and the next. I had no idea that this class was more than one day. I looked at the brochure and sure enough, the end date is September 28th....oops. Anyway, the first day of class was good. We were home by 530pm with plenty of time to cook dinner and watch some more football. I made chicken enchiladas for dinner and Mikey said he would spend any Sunday with me in Childbirth Classes over watching football if I cooked yummy dinners for him, so that is the plan =).
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment