We spent the weekend up in Frisco with Mikey's parents. We had such a good time. We had lunch on Saturday when we arrived and then Connie and I headed to the pool. Mikey and Mike went off roading in the jeep again. Afterwards, they met us over at the pool. We came back to the house for appetizers and cocktails and then went to the Rough Riders game. It was so much fun. It is very entertaining and family oriented.After the game, I experienced custard for the first time. Oh my goodness, it was delicious!! I had vanilla custard with oreos in it and it was amazing. Sunday morning we had blueberry pancakes for breakfast, then went to church in Frisco. After church we headed back home. Mikey cooked bacon and jalepeno wrapped chicken on the grill. (Can you tell I am pregnant...I have the urge to describe everything I ate all weekend) It was delicious and then we went to go see Sex and the City and it was the best movie ever!!! After the movie, I raced over to book club and Mikey spent the evening with the Rhines. It was a great weekend, it flew by so fast as always. Stay tuned for an update on our doctor appointment....

No comments:
Post a Comment