Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Girls!

This weekend was another busy one. Mom and Mycah came up on Friday night. We were able to work on the scrapbook a little more. Thanks to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob, we have some pictures of the rehearsal dinner!! Only a few more pages to go and we will be done!

On Saturday morning, Mom and I did the Race for the Cure up in Plano. It was so fun and the weather was great. It was way less crowded than the one at Northpark in the Fall. Mom and I checked out strollers during the walk. We did see a running stroller that was made by JEEP. We thought Mikey would love that. After the race, I headed to Lake Granbury to celebrate Gretchen and Lisa's birthdays. The whole gang was there and we had a great time. Everyone (except me of course) took turns on the tube. I hear it was a beating, but everyone had a blast. I did get to go for a short jet ski ride, but the waters were pretty rough because of the wind, so we didn't get too far. We spent most of the time floating in the water. The weather was perfect all weekend and of course the company was great! Happy Birthday to Lisa & Gretchen!!

We came home early on Sunday to let the boys out. We lounged around the pool most of the day. Mikey cooked the most delicious ribs for dinner. They were so tender that they fell right off of the bone. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.

No comments: