Our last couple of days in Syracuse were a lot of fun. We spent time with my cousins, Heather, Geoff, and Ryan. Nonie cooked my two favorite meals on Thursday. We had homemade pizza for lunch and roast beef for dinner. They were both delicious.
We had our last fire for our time in Syracuse and made some great memories. The second picture is of the gang at Nonie's.
I just wanted to say a quick "hi" from Dundee, New York. We arrived yesterday around 430pm. My cousin Mason graduated from Dundee Central School last night. The graduation was outside and the weather was perfect. There were 69 students in his graduating class. It is so neat to experience the small hometown feel of Dundee. After graduation, we headed up to Mason's house for his graduation party. He had about 80 people or so which was considered a small graduation party. He asked for Buffalo Bills season tickets instead of having a big bash. Lots of food, drinks and fun. I was up until almost 3am and Mikey was up until 4am. I can't believe we stayed up so late. I guess that is what happens when you get around family that you only see once or twice a year.
This morning we went to the Windmill. It is pretty popular up here. It is open every Saturday. There are a lot of arts & crafts and fresh grown food sold. It is fun to people watch. Mikey wanted to go to see the mennonites. They are kind of like amish people. They live all over the place up here. They use horse and buggie for transportation and most don't have electricity. They grow all of their food and are great craftsmen. You can google to read more about them. They are very interesting. I bought a sign to put out by the pool and some onesies for Kiley. Mikey had a snow cone and a hot dog and I had some custard. All the food is delicious!
We went by Grandma and Grandpa's on the way home. The first great grandchild, Kaleb was over. He is my cousin Josh's son. He just turned one year old on May 30th. He is such a cutie. After we left G&G's house, we came back over to my Uncle Paul, Aunt Karen, Hannah, Mason and Haley's house and spent time by the pool. They have a beautiful house that my uncle built. We stay here every time we come. My cousin Haley is so sweet to give up her room to Mikey and me. Mycah stays with Hannah in her room and Molly and Haley crash in the livingroom or down in the basement. Now we are heading to Grandma and Grandpa's for Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. By the way, I am feeling Kiley more and more every day!! It is so amazing.

2 comments:
Lacey, tell your mom I am following her trip through your blog. Looks like you are all having a great time!
Karen D.
Post a Comment