As promised, a picture of my tummy. Today I am 19 weeks and 3 days. This is officially the first picture we have taken of my belly. I meant to start earlier, but something about me getting fat and a camera just didn't seem appealing. People are starting to notice at work. It isn't as easy to cover up as it was a few weeks ago, and I am sure it is going to grow pretty rapidly from here on out. My wardrobe now consists of juicy suits and dresses. Anything tight around my waist is super uncomfortable. Besides my growing tummy, I have a few more baby updates. The doctor's office called yesterday with our test results. She said that my iron looks good and the down syndrome test came back negative. We were so relieved. It has been a long week and a half. Thank you for all of your prayers.
I also stepped foot into my first baby store this week! I had a work outing at the Rough Riders game up in Frisco on Wednesday. It was pretty hot, so I decided to leave during the 7th inning and have a "pregnant day". I went by a baby store where I had some potential bedding picked out online and then went by my new favorite custard place. Baby and Mommy both thought it was very yummy and we had a fun day together!
We have spent the last two weeks tossing around names, and we think we have named our little girl. Her name is going to be Kiley Baird!! We have been through several names and we kept going back Kiley. Today at work, I looked up the meaning of Kiley and sure enough, it means "good looking". That pretty much sealed the deal for both of us! Of course our baby is going to be good looking, have you met my husband, Mr. GQ himself? We are still working on the middle name, but for now, we love calling her Kiley!

No comments:
Post a Comment