Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tricia's Bachelorette Party

On Friday, Grammy and Grampy came to stay with Kiley and I went to my friend, Tricia's, Bachelorette Party. We had a fun girls day! We met around noon at Taco Diner for lunch. Then we walked over to the Nail Bar to get a mani and pedi. After our pampering, we checked into Hotel Palomar and had a "Panty Party" for Tricia.

After the girls did some pre-partying (I was the pregnant bar tender), we went to Park on Henderson for dinner. As we were leaving the restaurant, we saw Mike Madano at the bar and we had to embarass Tricia and make her take a picture with him! He was very nice.

I called it a night after dinner, but the girls continued on to Pete's Piano Bar and then stayed at the hotel. It was a fun celebration for Tricia before she becomes Mrs. Chiles!!

No comments: