Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 more birthday celebrations!!

This week, I had two nights out with the girls to celebrate my birthday before Presley comes! On Tuesday night, I met Shawna, KC, Courtney and Kelli at Uncle Julio's.

I had my favorite Nachos and some delicous sopapillas for dessert! The girls got me some great gifts and we had fun catching up! Thank you girls for a very special birthday dinner!

On Wednesday, my friends, Shannon and Stacy, took me to Gloria's for dinner. Yes, Mexican two nights in a row....I am pregnant and trying to go into labor!!! As soon as we got there, Mikey sent me a text saying a tornado was heading right in our direction. We asked the waiter where we would go if there was a tornado and he didn't understand English very well and he went to ask the bartender if he knew of a drink called a tornado =). Once the confusion cleared up, they told us we would go into the freezer. Mikey kept us posted and luckily the funnel cloud went over us but did not touch down until the next street up. We were very lucky!

Thanks girls braving the weather and celebrating my big 3-0 with me. You know the way to a pregnant girls heart....through my stomach and with Mexican Food!!

It was so nice to have a couple nights out with the girls before Presley comes. Girl time is always fun and I love catching up with everyone! I hope to not be out of the loop too long after Presley is born!

No comments: