Monday, September 13, 2010

Kiley's 1st Day of School!!

If all of the Mexican Food didn't put me into labor, I thought for sure that the emotions of taking Kiley to her first day of school would! We decided to enroll Kiley in Mother's Day Out to give her exposure to other children and to also help me out when Presley comes. It is going to be a big adjustment for both of us, but I know that it will be a great experience for Kiley!!

I tried to take some pictures of her in front of the door like our parents did with us for our first days of school, but she was on the move.

Watching the dogs play outside while Mommy made her lunch and packed her bag.

On the way to school!!

We arrived right at 9am. We checked Kiley in at the front desk and then I took her back to her classroom. We were there twice last week. First for a tour and then to meet her teachers. She has two teachers and there are 5 boys and 2 girls in her class. Her little cubby hole!

One of her teachers took her to play while I filled out some paperwork. She seemed somewhat content, so I tried to sneak out without her crying. I took this picture as I was leaving. She saw me leave. I hope she is having fun playing and not missing Mommy at all. I am officially home by myself and it feels so weird. I miss her so much, but we are so proud of our big girl!

No comments: