
Everyone came over for dinner, so I thought it would be fun to all sit together at the table, so I had to set the table and make it pretty for my birthday dinner!

The girls asked me what I am craving and of course I am always craving mexican food, so they brought over Cantina Laredo. It was sooooo good!

The Birthday Girl enjoying dinner!

The Bairds!

After dinner, the boys cleaned up. Thanks Guys!!

Time for presents!
The girls got me an adorable necklace. It has two charms with Kiley and Presley's names on them and then a 3rd charm with 2 peas in a pod.

I have blogged about Gretchen and Hilary's 30th birthdays in the past. We started a tradition to make a scrapbook for each of us as we turn 30. As you all know, I love scrapbooking, so this is the ultimate gift for me!

My Mom, Sister and all 4 girls worked on it. It looks so good. I love it so much!! It is so neat to have a scrapbook that I didn't do.

There are some great pictures. Some old ones that brought back so many memories.

After presents, we went to see what the guys and the little girls were up to. The guys were watching the Cowboy Game and the little girls were playing in the play room. Kiley had so much fun playing with Addie. She was so mesmerized by her and followed her around everywhere!

They played so well together. Addie taught Kiley about the different color balls and showed her how to play with some of her toys. It was absolutely adorable and so surreal to see our little girls playing together when we used to run around like little houligans together so many years ago.

After resting our stomachs and chatting for a while it was time for cake!

It was chocolate...my favorite!

Thank you girls so much for a very special night. I had so much fun spending time with you. I love my necklace and I have looked at my scrapbook a million times! It is well worth it to turn 30 to get a scrapbook!! I love you girls so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment