Now for the best part. My doctor asked if I wanted to go back to the sonogram room and sneak a peak. This first picture is Mikey's favorite. You can see the head, the brain and it's cute little face. You can see the fingers and the thumb (gig 'em aggies). If you look closely, you can even see the little ribs. There really is a baby in my tummy!
She said that it may be a little early to see the sex, but we took a peak between the legs anyway and there was definitely something there! Mom and I both saw it right away. My doctor said there looks to be some "boy parts" growing down there, but she won't confirm it 100% until my 18 week ultra sound. Here is the "between the legs" picture. You can judge for yourself. It is kind of hard to see because I scanned the picture in, but it looks like his legs are facing upwards and there is a dot in between the legs. That dot is the "boy parts". Mikey is pretty proud of his boy at 14 weeks.
This last picture shows his little legs and feet too. Mikey and I are so excited. We have said from the beginning that we would be happy with either a boy or girl, we just pray every day for a healthy baby. It is so reaussuring to be through my first trimester and to have everything look and sound good. God has answered our prayers so far and we are so thankful. Seeing these pictures makes this incredible experience even more real.Mikey and I will go back on June 3rd, for our 18 week checkup, ultra sound (which will confirm the sex), and the down syndrome test. Please keep us in your prayers during this very special time for us!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations, we are so happy for you both!
Love,
Sara and Brandon
Yay! I love my new baby newphew he is so...cute I could squeeze him!!
I love ya'll and i'm so excited for you 2!
Love
Mycah Lillian
Post a Comment