Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

On Sunday, Mikey brought me breakfast and gave me my first Mother's Day card. It was so sweet. We invited both of our families over to the house to celebrate. We laid by the pool, and Mikey cooked his famous hamburgers. We were a little confused whether or not we were supposed to celebrate yet, so I was included too, but I still tried to take care of the Mom's because next year I will be occupied with an infant!
It is so crazy to think that we will have a little one celebrating with us next Mother's Day. It will be a whole new ball game. Probably not the quiet relaxing day by the pool that we are accustomed to...it will be way more fun! Mikey heated up the hot tub for the Mothers and then we served them dessert, angel food cake with fresh strawberries and brownies with ice cream, yummy. Since the jeep was already muddy, Mikey took his Dad for a ride. Look at the size of this rock. Mikey said the jeep cleared it with room to spare. It looks like it was a bumpy ride.

No comments: