Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kyston's 3rd Birthday!

On Saturday, we went to Build-A-Bear at Stonebriar Mall for Kyston's 3rd Birthday party. We ate chic-fil-a in the food court, and then watched Kyston open all of his presents. He got tons of new cars!! After he opened all of his presents, we headed over to build-a-bear. Lesson learned, next time open presents after build-a-bear, so that the birthday boy doesn't ask to play with his cars in the bear store =). Here is a picture of Kyston before we got started. He looked so handsome with his hair fixed and his little ribbons on. He was definitely the star of the show!

All of the kids had a great time, including the big kids. Mikey and I took the opportunity to make something for our new baby. We decided on a Monkey. We named him George. On the way to the party, we had a name revelation!! Mikey came up with the name Braylen for our little boy, Bray for short. The more we talked about it, the more it gave me butterflies.

On the way over to Kavon & Anna's, Mikey decided to take me offroading in the jeep. Yes, the doors were off, and I was wearing a dress, but I decided to go with him anyway. He took me up this big hill. He took this picture of me at the top of the hill, it was a lot scarier going back down than it was going up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Braylen!!!!! I love it!