So one of my best friends since Junior High moved to Hawaii. We are all so happy for her and her family, but one of the sad parts of her leaving is that she would miss our annual Girls Christmas Party. So this year, we moved it to September! We loved the scavenger hunt that Lisa did last year, so we turned the party into a Favorite Things Scavenger Hunt. We each bought four of our favorite things with a $30-$35 price range and then Lisa turned them into a scavenger hunt. She did not disappoint. My favorite things that I bought for the girls were my favorite bottle of ITER Cab and I put their names on an insulated wine glass. All wrapped and ready to go!
Jackpot! I found the good stuff!
Cheers!
We also put together a big basket of stuff for Trisha to remind her of home. I made these Christmas Towels for her kitchen.
It was a fun and VERY EMOTIONAL night. We have all been best friends for 25 years!!
I took Bentley down for some alone time at The Ranch and Mikey had some fun with the girls.
I also had a girls night with my college BFFs. We hadn't all been together in a couple of years so we planned a night way ahead of time. Mikey took the kids down to the Ranch so that I could host everyone at my house. Of course we didn't take any pictures, but we had a lot of fun catching up. I wanted to do something special for everyone so I made them some relaxing oils and a personalized towel and bought everyone a 24 carat gold face mask. I had them in their rooms with a beautiful red rose!
I had two fun girls nights with some very old friends. Such a blast! Mikey and the kids had fun at The Ranch.
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment