For the first time ever in the Baird Household, we are sending all 3 kids to their first day of school!!! What a big milestone!! Their signs were all ready to go!
It's always fun trying to get Kiley to hold her sign for a picture.
Ms. Presley was full of poses.
And look at this handsome Kindergartener.
I love that Presley and Bentley will be in school together!! I never had that with my sister because we were 7 grades apart. I know Presley will take pride in looking out for her little brother.
Marmee came for Bentley's first day of Kinder like she did the other two!
We dropped Bentley off first and then Presley.
Kiley's teacher sent me this picture. Kiley was happy to be back to school with her friends!
Bentley brought home this picture. I like to document his writing from the first day to the last day!
I know Mom came to support me as well. Sending my baby off to Kinder was surprisingly easy. He was SO READY and I have had kids at home for 10 years. I think I am ready for some "Me" time. I am used to having 4.5 hours two days per week with all 3 in school and now I will have 7 hours 5 days a week. It seems like a big difference but I have heard from other Moms that it goes by so fast and you become even more busy. I have accepted a position on the PTA board and still plan on going to the gym every day and also eating lunch with the kids once a week. I am also Room Mom for Bentley's class and will be helping out with kinder lunches. I have a long list of projects to get done around the house to catch up on the last 10 years of my life. We shall see....
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment