Big news!! This story is almost as funny as Kiley's 1st tooth story! We didn't even know that Presley had a loose tooth. One night she was messing with the iPad and jumped up and started crying. She said, "Mommy, I broke my tooth" and was holding it in her hand. Once I realized that she lost her tooth I got excited and calmed her down. She was biting the little part of the iPad case to open it to charge it. She felt her tooth and thought she bit off part of the case so she pulled on it and pulled her own tooth out! Once she calmed down, she was super excited and had to FaceTime Marmee and Guy. Then we had to call Grammy and Grampy and she even asked me to send a picture to her teacher!
The Tooth Fairy left big money for the first tooth!! $5!!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment