Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Another catch up blog...this one should get us through October.

This was a fun afternoon when the kids were all playing well together outside.



Then they got to eat dinner outside!!



My gym cancelled some of the classes that I used to love going to, so one of the trainers writes a workout on the board for us to do each Friday. I take pictures so I can use them again!



These are some pictures that Presley's school sent me! I love seeing her in action.



One afternoon after school, we looked out and there were some men digging a big hole in our front yard.



Bentley thought it was fascinating.



The man even let Bentley sit on the excavator.



No smiling. This is serious stuff.



Not too close Bentley!



The girls enjoyed watching too!



Kiley went bowling with Special Olympics one day at school!



I came and ate lunch at school with Kiley one day!



I did a big piece of shell art from all of the shells we gathered over spring break and finally took it to get framed!



We were all cuddling on the couch one day watching TV and thought it was picture worthy.



There is a big fountain area outside of Presley's dance studio. I have been letting Bentley play outside during dance. One day I let both kids throw a coin into the fountain and make a wish. Presley wished for "10 hanitizers" (hand sanitizers).



Kiley went on a field trip to a cute little place by the fire station. It is a mini town and they get to drive around.



One day, Mikey thought it would be funny to open ALL of the cabinet doors and drawers in the kitchen.



We lost electricity one evening for over two hours. We had to get the lanterns out and light all of the candles.



The other kids slept through it. Presley got to stay up and play Old Maid with Daddie.



I left this one out of the Halloween blog. Our gym had a Fall Festival. Bentley wasn't scared of the big animal at all. He loved him.



On Mikey's birthday weekend, we decided to take a road trip down to Marmee and Guy's to watch the Aggie Game. This was our first road trip with the 5 of us in Daddie's car!



The kids always love riding on Guy's tractor!



I'd say the overnight stay at Marmee and Guy's was a success!



One day we went to Costco and they had these huge bears for sale. Bentley ran right up to it so I had to take his picture.



Then he wanted his picture taken in front of the Christmas Tree too.



I always talk about how different Bentley is than the girls. You have seen both of them as happy and well behaved as they can be at school. Well here is a picture of Bentley one morning. He was mad that I wouldn't take him in the big bathroom before school so decided he didn't want to go into his classroom and just laid down.



We have had a few challenges with him at school. He goes to time out on a daily basis and even has to go sit in the office at times. One day he jumped up during nap time and woke all of his friends up. God help me. We are praying it is just the terrible twos.

No comments: