Another Bentley tantrum...in public....
Presley and Bentley very rarely wear their school shirt on the same day, so I took a picture before they went into school.
This was a picture I took at the end of a shopping trip. The little sign on the back of the seat was completely destroyed and I have a video of Bentley jumping up and down in the cart. So much fun shopping with a 2 year old...
I think I have mentioned before that Presley helps with Kiley's therapy. One day, we didn't have therapy so Presley asked if she could do therapy with Kiley. She packed up some bags of things like the therapists carry and took Kiley up to her room for therapy. She didn't want me to take her picture but I had to.
She came down when they were done and asked me to sign, just like the therapists do. So cute!!
Presley with her class at chapel.
One morning, Presley went out to get in the car to go to the gym and I walked out and she was all strapped in and ready to go. She put a smile on my face.
We celebrated my friend Amy's 40th birthday with a wig party. It was so much fun!
Bentley lined up all of his toys and friends outside of his bedroom one afternoon.
When we were getting ready for family pictures, I wanted to take a picture of Presley's outfit and Kiley got in on the picture too.
Mikey and the kids made me breakfast in bed one Saturday morning...
Bentley still plays outside every day when Presley is in dance. Gretchen gave him a hand-me-down firetruck and he loves it!!
Presley and I were invited to a birthday lunch at American Girl! We had never been. It was so nice. We chose a 3 course meal from the menu ahead of time. Presley got to bring her Bitty Baby. All of the girls and their babies sat at one table and the Mom's sat at another table. We walked around the Bitty Baby section after lunch and Presley was in Heaven!
We ran some errands afterwards. It was fun to spend some time with just the two of us. She was tired out.
I took Bentley to a place by the house for a haircut. He thought the cars were so cool. He kept his foot on the gas almost the entire time. Before....
And after....
He needed to test out the police car too.
I hosted book club. Mike and Connie brought home these big pinecones from Lake Tahoe so I glittered them and used them in my centerpiece!
Bentley came and got in our bed one morning and said, "Mommy, this is super comfortable."
This boy likes anything with wheels. He lined his toys up on the coffee table.
We went to Marmee and Guy's for the night and Bentley need to go potty. My Mom walked into this...
We are still getting Bentley to go potty wherever and whenever to keep his undies dry.
This method has already backfired on me once. We were walking up to the gym and Bentley ran ahead of us. As soon as he got to the door, he pulled his pants down and start peeing right by the door. He still had dry undies!
One Sunday afternoon it was nice out so we let the kids play outside. Mikey wanted to watch football so he brought out the TV, the wireless cable box and his generator and sat and watched the game. It started cooling off so then he brought the space heater out.
I was sitting on a blanket working on teacher gifts and it started getting dark so he brought out a light for me. Man we sure live a rough life...
Last but not least...Daddie got an early Christmas present!!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment