Thursday, June 11, 2020

Christmas 2019 Part 2

Next up, teacher gifts and school parties! Here are all of the teacher gifts!



We gave all of the specials teachers little soup kits.



For the main teachers, I monogrammed buffalo plaid hand towels and we put either hand soap or hand lotion in with the towel.



The receptionist at the front desk of the school sent me this pic on Buffalo Plaid Day.



The school parties are always a hit. I went to Kiley's "dance party" earlier in the week and of course she acts like I don't exist.



Then of course all 3 of the kids parties are the same day at the same time so we have to divide and conquer. I am Bentley's room mom so have to spend most of the time at his. Mikey started out at Presley's and we switched for a bit and Grammy and Grampy went to Kiley's party.



I'm starting to see some presents under the tree...



Our first celebration was with Aunt Mycah and Uncle D.



Next we opened gifts just the 5 of us...this year I wrapped each kids gifts in different paper and didn't label them so they had no idea which ones were theirs.



Mikey took Presley and Bentley to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags.



Grammy started a new tradition last year where we got over Christmas Eve morning for brunch to open presents, so when we went back over for dinner she wouldn't miss out on any of the fun.



The altar at church was gorgeous!



Look how sweet this note is...



It looks like Santa came...



Pac Man was a hit, but time to load up and head south to Marmee & Guy's.



Marmee let the kids open their stockings before brunch.



Time for brunch!



Present Time!



I saw this picture on my Mom's desk and couldn't believe how much Bentley looks like my niece, Nora.



We had nice weather!



Dinnertime!



Of course we had to break out a puzzle.



And the crafts!



We had amazing celebrations with all of our family and we cherish the special time we get to spend together. We had a dreary drive home.

No comments: