Thursday, June 11, 2020

Christmas 2019 Part 1



Thanksgiving was super late this year so we actually got our tree before Thanksgiving since we were going out of town.



Marmee and Guy took the girls to a Frozen themed celebration at Guy's golf course.



Guess who finally showed up???



Presley and Bentley entered a Christmas Art Contest at church and they both placed!



Elfie is already getting into trouble...



Let the decorating begin...



I got smart this year and did my Aggie tree that goes in the office on the ground so it was easier to reach. I added a little more bling...



There goes Elfie again...



The tree is all done!



And...Elfie is already up in it!



I was reminiscing on some meaningful ornaments...this one is from my childhood best friend that is a memory from our 1st ski trip. I may have gone straight down the mountain at full speed on my first time at the top.



This is a picture with my 4 best friends from high school at my friend, Lisa's wedding, next to a Surfing Santa that my friend Trisha gave me for Christmas before she left to live in Hawaii.



Mikey's company party was a Griswald theme. It was right up his alley and so much fun!



We took the kids to the Annual Especially Needed event with Santa.



Presley and I had a date night to an amazing Christmas show called The Gift of Christmas.



Meanwhile, back at home...Daddie took Kiley and Bentley on the golf cart to look at Christmas lights and then they got to eat dinner in the living room and watch a Christmas movie.



We had our annual neighborhood Hot Chocolate with Santa.



Elfie is up to his tricks again...



And again...



No comments: