Some friends brought over some Legos for Bentley and he was so excited!!
I found this picture of Presley on Mikey's phone and thought it was pretty cute.
We have some beautiful sunsets during the Summer.
Daddie got out a fun new float for Labor Day weekend!!
Presley lost another tooth!
Our neighbors, The Dodson's, invited us over for an impromptu BBQ one Summer evening and we had so much fun swimming and eating with them!!
Presley spent the weekend with Marmee and Guy and I took the opportunity to clean out her room!!! She is a hoarder just like her Daddie.
One day Bentley started using his shorts as a tool belt. He is such a boy and it was so cute. He kept adding more and more things to it so I kept taking pictures.
We finally hung my fruit and veggie baskets that were sitting on the dining room table for months!
The kids were out playing one afternoon and it started raining so they just played with their umbrellas.
I was looking through my cousin, Adam's, wedding pictures and came across this picture. It made my heart so happy. I love you Ry!
Presley went to her friend, Caitlin's birthday party at Build-A-Bear.
One day Bentley insisted on taking his pencil and tablet to the gym. I am not sure if he saw Daddie do something similar but it was too cute not to take a picture. Not sure where the Hook'em Horns came from. Molly?!?!
Presley created her very own salon. She told me exactly what to write and she made some good money!
I took Bentley to the store with me to get a birthday present for one of Presley's friends. As soon as he saw the toy aisle he couldn't get enough. It was pure torture dragging him away without getting anything. Sorry B!
Gretchen, Jacob, and Juliana came to visit us one Saturday and Bentley is still talking about his best friend Jacob.
Grammy and Grampy took the kids to The Star.
And that concludes another Baird Family Summer. Now it is time to go back to school!!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment