Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Mommy & Presley's Birthday!

Since my and Presley's birthdays are so close, we like to celebrate together! My celebration started first. I had a Mom's Group meeting at church one evening and when I came home there was this incredible card waiting for me! Daddie and the kids worked on it the whole time I was gone. It is 36 things that I do!



Seriously THE BEST CARD EVER!!



On Saturday, we planned to celebrate both of our birthdays with the extended family. That morning, I laid out Presley's presents from us.



Of course she needed to open one immediately and it was a Baby Alive!



This year, instead of having a birthday party somewhere with her friends, Presley asked if she could get a REAL manicure and pedicure (the one where you put your feet in the water and they rub your feet! Usually when we take her she just gets them painted), and after her mani/pedi she wanted to go shopping at Bath & Body Works. That was easy, even though she sounds like she is 5 going on 16! Marmee and Mycah came with us!



After our mani/pedi, we went to lunch!



You can tell what Presley's favorite part was!



And then we went to the mall. I stopped into Athleta and got a new pair of pants. Thanks Honey! And then we headed to Bath & Body works. Presley's favorite store. She loves Hand Sanitizer!



After shopping, we headed home for our family celebration! Mom made Taco Pizza!!



Bentley helped Presley open her presents!



Mikey kept asking me what I wanted to do on my actual birthday. He took the day off. I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do, so I finally said "nothing" and that is what we did. Mikey went to the store and got some wine, fruit and cheese and we sat by the pool and did absolutely nothing!



Presley joined us after school!



On Presley's actual birthday, she got up a little early and we curled her hair!



Presley's friend, Hadley walked to school with us!



I took Presley lunch!



Presley's friends Braelyn and Ollie ate lunch with us!



This is a picture of Presley the day of her 6 year old checkup!



Her checkup went great! Like I always say, she is my easy kid...never any concerns.



She is 45.25" tall(52.3%) and weighs 44 pounds(46.2%).



Presley is now six years old and she is still our sweet angel. She is so sweet and caring and has a heart of gold. Since she has started Kinder, she has definitely matured more. Instead of always playing with her baby, which she is the best Sister ever to, (the baby is always my baby but she takes care of it), she now likes to play school! She still helps with Kiley and is slowly starting to understand that Kiley is different and has special needs. She still gives the best koala hugs ever!! She eats well and sleeps good at night (do I still talk about that at 6?). She loves watching youtube videos of other families with kids. She is still in gymnastics. She had a hard time going after she started her long days of kinder but once she is there, she absolutely loves it! She is my little helper and she never misses a beat! I sure miss her home with me during the day, but Kinder is so good for her and she was so ready! Presley Marie Baird, saying that you are a special girl is an understatement. You are such a blessing to our family. We love you with all of our hearts!

No comments: