Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Presley's 4th Birthday!!

Presley is 4 years old! She is growing into a mature little girl. I have to say, the 3's were a bit rough. I always heard 3's were worse than 2's and they were right!! There was a lot of arguing and whining and testing the limits in the 3's. I am hoping that fades away in the 4's. On the other hand, when Presley isn't doing those other things, she is the most loving, caring, responsible little girl. She is sooooo motherly. She loves playing with her babies. She has 3 just like Mommy. She is also a BIG help with her brother and sister. She has naturally taken on the big sister role. She is still our girly tomboy. She loves dresses, lip gloss and "hanitizer", but she also loves being outside with Daddie. She became quite the swimmer this summer and is loving dance and gymnastics. She's a talker. Never a quiet moment, but I love that she has so much to say. I think it helps both Kiley and Bentley with their speech. Unfortunately for Mommy, she has dropped naps. She still has some quiet time to rest (or play) upstairs. She has passed up sister in shoe size and is now a size 9. She is in 4-5 size clothes. It is going to be hard to get her back into pants this Fall after wearing only dresses all Summer. She got her first pair of heels this summer and wears them with pride. She says they make her older. She loves school and is a perfect little student. She loves Frozen, Doc McSuffins, Sofia and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's hard for me to see it, but people say she looks just like me. I say she is way more pretty! She loves to HELP with most anything. She helps in the kitchen a lot. She has the best laugh and still gives THE BEST hugs. She has her 4 year checkup soon and I will post more on her development then. We love our sweet Presley Marie and thank God every day that she is in our lives.



Since Presley is such a big girl and a big help, she got a bike for her birthday!! She wanted it so badly and was so excited when she saw it!



I did a big 1st birthday party for both girls (I still owe Bentley one), and I always said that I wouldn't do another party until they asked for one and this year, Presley asked for one! She asked for it a bit last minute, so we decided to do it on her actual birthday which was a Monday. We were sad that all friends couldn't come, but she got to swim with her friends, blow out candles and open gifts. The experience is what she wanted and I think she was happy. We will plan it out a little better next year!



The week of her birthday, we took treats to school for her school party. She was so excited that she got 3 birthday parties! I couldn't get a good picture, but they are A&M Jello treats! The kids loved them!



Happy Happy Birthday to our sweet 4 year old. We can't wait to see what the next year brings us!! We love you with all of our hearts sweet girl.

No comments: