Friday, September 19, 2014

1st Day of Preschool!

Presley and Bentley finally had their first day of preschool. Presley has been going to the same school for the last two years and Bentley is old enough to go now. Presley moved over to the "Academy" side and Bentley started on the "School" side.



I took this picture at Meet the Teacher. These girls are 3 days apart in age and this is their 3rd year in a row to be in the same class!



Presley sat right down in her chair when I dropped her off on the 1st day. Such a big girl!



Bentley did great when I dropped him off and his teacher sent me these two pictures on the 1st day and told me he was doing great!



I got these two pictures off of facebook of Presley's Class!



On another note, Kiley has been doing so well in school. She is absolutely exhausted in the evenings but seems to be thriving in the classroom!



Mommy is adjusting to this new schedule also! On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I pack 3 lunches in the morning!



On the other 3 days, just having the two kids makes lunches at home a little easier and more laid back. One day we all had lunch standing at the island.



And other days, Bentley still eats on the table....



It still gets challenging with two at times. Uh oh...brother shouldn't play with sister's toys.



At least Bentley helps with the dishes at the end of the night.



One night before bed, Bentley disappeared and I found him in the media room. He put is drink in the cup holder and everything. He was ready for a movie!

No comments: