Presley got an easle for her birthday. It has a chalkboard on one side and a dry erase board on the other side.
Presley had a birthday shirt and tutu on for about 5 minutes. I tried to get a picture and she was being silly.
Birthday cake! She loved eating the icing off of the cake.
She had plenty of presents to open so she opened them all throughout the day.
Marmee and Guy got her a Princess Sofia dress. She also got a Doc McStuffins set from Mommy and Daddie.
Grammy and Grampy got her a Princess Sofia doll!
Kiley and Bentley helped with the presents too!
Bentley thought the party was fun!
The artist at work.
Presley and I had a wonderful birthday celebration with the family. We love when everyone is together! Thanks to Grammy and Marmee for doing the cooking!
Dear Presley,
I can't believe you are 3 years old. Over the last year, you have grown into a little girl. It makes Mommy sad to see you grow up so fast, but I am so proud of how smart and beautiful you are. You love to talk and you have so many questions about everything. You ask "why" A LOT, but I know that is why you are so smart. You just want to know how everything works! You are so motherly and caring. You are such a big help with your sister and brother. You are so sweet and affectionate and you are such a good middle sister! You love to help with Bentley, you love to help in the kitchen and anywhere else Mommy is. You learned to go potty like a big girl in 2 short days and you have been such a big girl going potty by yourself. You are already so responsible. You sleep in a big girl bed now! You love going to school. Luckily I can get clothes on you to wear to school because you love running around in your panties all day at home! You have the cutest little tushy I have ever seen! I love you so much and look forward to watching you grow over the next year!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment