Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Presley's 1st Day of School

Presley's started her second year of preschool this morning! She and Mommy were so excited! She is going to the same school she went to last year, but she has a new classroom, a new teacher and new friends!



Posing with her backpack and her nap mat....She did great when I dropped her off!



She is quite the engineer. She made this choo choo train the other day.



Marmee and Guy spent Labor Day weekend with us and Guy took the girls swimming in the rain!



Guy also bought the girls donuts one morning. He bought plain donuts and there were some left so I let Presley have one for breakfast one morning and when I came to check on her, I saw this. I am still not sure who taught her this....noone has confessed yet...Marmee? Guy? Mycah?



Just a quick update on Kiley, she is doing great in her new class and still loves school just as much as ever!

No comments: