Each month, it is getting harder and harder to get Bentley to sit still, especially with the monkey next to him.
This 7 month old little boy is on the move! I am trying to savor every second of him and he is developing way too fast! On the other hand, I am very thankful and very proud of him. He is growing each day. We recently changed his schedule where he is nursing 4 times a day and is down to 2 naps. He is also eating two solid meals each day. He loves his oatmeal and rice cereal in the evenings and in the mornings he gets a fruit or veggie. So far he has tried sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, avocado, peaches, pears, and apples. He had a reaction to avocado twice, so we are leaving that out for now. I bought Mum Mums for him to try a couple of weeks ago and he wasn't very interested. Then, last week, we caught him in the dog dish with food in his mouth, so apparently, he was ready to pick up food and put it in his mouth. He is now eating the Mum Mums and I just bought some puffs for him to try! He is still sleeping about 12 hours at night. He is now in 6-9 month clothes and is still in size 3 diapers. He is starting to make sounds. We have heard mamamamama (mostly when crying), and bababababa.
A couple of weeks ago, I came into his room and realized it was time to lower his crib.
He likes to play with (or chew on) his sister's babies.
I took this picture of him the day he turned 7 months. (Yes, you caught me! I don't take his onesie pictures on the 5th of every month. I kind of have a lot going on :-). )
Now that he is crawling all over the house, he is doing a lot of exploring. He discovered the mirror and Presley wanted to pose in the picture too.
The crib is lowered....And as of last week, he is officially pulling up to a stand! I came in to see this one morning. I guess it is time to lower the crib again!!
He is becomming quite the helper in the kitchen.
As I say in each update, he is still the best baby. He is so laid back and just goes with the flow. He is always happy and never cries unless he is hungry, tired or dirty. He is the sweetest little boy. I can't get enough of his smiles and kisses and he loves Mommy's kisses. He is constantly on the go now. He doesn't like to be confined and he is really enjoying exploring the house. I am scared to think what he will be doing by 8 months! Here are a couple more of my attempts to get a picture of him...
I took the monkey away and was able to get one quick picture of him sitting up.
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment