Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trisha's Bachelorette Party!

Last weekend I got away for about 24 hours for Trisha's Bachelorette Party! It was my first night away from Bentley. He stayed with Marmee and Guy and the girls stayed home and had fun with Daddie! We went to Lake Granbury. On my drive down there, I got my first update from Daddie. The girls were at McDonald's.



Mikey took the girls to a respite program at a church nearby to play for a few hours. He got a nice break and went to see a movie! In anticipation of the girls going out in public, I was able to dress them and fix their hair before I left.



All of the girls met at the lakehouse and then we went to lunch at a super cute place in downtown Glen Rose.



After lunch we went to Trisha's favorite winery. A picture with the bride!



My girls!!



Daddie sent another picture of the girls with their friends having dinner.



We went back to the lakehouse and gave Trisha a lingerie shower and snacked and had some fun girl time the rest of the night.

I checked my phone at about 830pm because I had not heard from Marmee and Guy all day and this is the update they had sent me titled "7pm Feeding". Ha ha. So funny....



Thanks so much to Marmee, Guy and Daddie for taking care of the kids and giving Mommy some much needed girl time! We can't wait to celebrate Trisha and Chris in less than two weeks!

No comments: