He is getting so big. I took him for his 4 month checkup and he weighs 15lbs 8oz (54%), he is 25.25 inches long (59%), and his head is 16.75 inches (80%).
The doctor was very happy with his growth and his development. Unfortunately, he had to get 4 shots, but he was a tough little boy!
He is wearing 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. He is eating every 3 hours and napping in between. He has been sleeping about 9 hours each night, but last night he did the full 12. I am not sure if it was a fluke or not. His new summer schedule is eating at 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm and 8pm. I have been keeping him up between his 5pm and 8pm feeding and then putting him down for the night after his 8pm feeding. We will start solid foods when he is 5 months!
Developmentally, he is rolling over from his tummy to his back and he also rolls side to side. He can almost roll from his back to his tummy, but his arm gets stuck. He scoots all over the place on his tummy. Each time I put him in his crib, I put him at the very bottom and by the time he wakes up, he is up at the top. He does some babbling, but he mostly squeels. He is such a happy baby and is always smiling. He has discovered his feet. Silly boy!
He loves to look in the mirror, but he doesn't realize it is a reflection of himself. He is able to hold his toys and they go straight to the mouth. He loves chewing on Sophie's legs! He is so sweet and cuddly and will let anyone hold him. He loves his sisters and is still definitely a Momma's boy at this point. I can't get enough of him!!

No comments:
Post a Comment