Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

On Mother's Day, my family and Mikey's family all came to the house for a late lunch! We requested hamburgers on the grill and the guys did not disappoint. Marmee, Guy and Mycah arrived!



Presley made me this sweet card at school!



And Kiley made me this one!



Mom sent me a sweet card and Mycah brought me some beautiful daisies!



The Tuesday after Mother's Day, I went to Presley's school for Muffins with Mom!



She gave me this sweet piece of art that I will cherish forever!



Bentley bought me a new pair of shoes! This is a funny picture of him. I laid him on the couch to nap and realized he is getting a little too mobile for the couch.



I had a great Mother's Day and felt very special!

The next day was Marmee's birthday. We met Marmee and Guy at the park downtown to celebrate. Presley had so much fun in the fountains!



And Bentley napped!



Happy Birthday Marmee! We had so much fun celebrating with you!

No comments: