12:06
The IV is out, her wound is dressed, and we are out of the hospital!! We just got home and we are playing. I will add pictures to the blog when the girls go down for their nap. Thank you for all of your prayers. We will continue to pray that we won't end up back at the hospital any more!
10:18am
Dr. Thomas just came by. He said she has a little fluid around her heart, but not enough to concern him enough to keep her here,so we get to go home today! He said he is about 80-90% sure the fluid won't come back. The nurse is about to take her IV out and then the "wound lady" is coming back at 11am to look at her incision one more time. We will continue meds and then we will go back to the cardiologist on Monday to check for fluid.
9:05am
They just came in and did the echo, so we are officially waiting on the results. Kikey finished her yogurt and banana.
8:02am
Kiley and I had a good night. As good of a night as you can have in the hospital of course. We just had a few minor interruptions. Kiley only woke up once around 3am but went back to sleep pretty quickly. She woke up this morning with a poopy diaper which is good. They came in to do her vitals and I told her that we need to be on our best behavior today so that we can go home. Before Kiley's breakfast came, I could tell she was looking around for something to eat so I went ahead and mashed a banana. She took a couple of bites and then her food came and of course she pointed to the yogurt. I snuck the banana in the yogurt and she is taking bite here and there. Each time she takes a bite, she perks up more and more. We are waiting for her echocardiogram and our friend's Lisa and Addie are going to come visit us! I will post again soon!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment