
On her actual birthday, we had our families over for dinner to celebrate. She wore Kiley's birthday onesie with her birthday crown. I couldn't believe she kept the crown on, but she did. She loved it. She would even take it off and put it back on all by herself. She loves to climb up on the fireplace and stand up like she is on a stage. I took advantage of this one time to get a cute picture under her banner.

She is constantly moving and it is impossible to get a picture of her standing still. This is the best I could do.

I had chips and queso and cheese and crackers for appetizers.

For dinner, I made a big salad and spaghetti with homemade meatballs.

Big sister pushing the birthday girl around.

After dinner, we let Presley tear into her presents and she opened them like a champ. She went through every single one. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
















Presley made out really well. She got a new car seat, bumbo cover, sippy cup, new clothes and walking shoes, a stuffed owl for her room, a My Little Pony, and a card that played a song, a fun balloon and some spending money! We had a fun celebration. Stay tuned for my post on her BIG 1st Birthday Party!!

No comments:
Post a Comment