
Mikey got me a new Kate Spade wallet. He picked it out all by himself and did so well. It is my favorite color and has all the right compartments and the style was even named "Lacey". It is my perfect match!

On Friday night, I went to dinner with my girlfriends Gretchen, Hilary and Trisha. Poor Lisa was at home sick, but she was with us in her heart!

On Saturday morning, we got up early and met my parents downtown for the Heart Walk. It is such a good cause. The girls had so much fun watching all of the people and they were perfect angels the entire morning. After the walk, we stopped for an early lunch at In & Out Burger. It was quite tasty! The girls got this balloon from the walk and Presley loved playing with it!

Later that afternoon, Mycah and her boyfriend Josh came over. We hung out by the pool and swam all afternoon. I am in the birthday queen chair! Mikey gave me presents each day of my celebration. He gave me a new sun hat, sunglasses, a sun dress and some new bathingsuits, some of which are in this picture!

My parents, Mikey's parents, and Katie and her boyfriend came over late in the afternoon to celebrate my birthday. The girls swam in their little pool. It was a little warmer than the big pool.

The gang by the pool!

Mom and Dad cooked an amazing dinner. We had a delicious tossed salad and pizza. They made a meat lovers, bbq chicken and a hawaiin pizza. All of them were so good! Getting ready to open my presents!

I got some great stuff! I got some gift cards, spending money for our upcoming trip to palm springs and some super cute outfits to wear! Everyone after presents!

On Sunday we went to the lake. We had a nice pontoon boat with a platform on the top that you can jump off of. It was so much fun!

On Monday, my actual birthday, Mikey to me to The Common Table for dinner. Thank you to Aunt M for watching the girls. On Tuesday, Mikey and I went to the Ranger Game with Brandon and Sara. We had so much fun and thanks to Grammy and Grampy for watching the girls. I concluded my birthday celebration with dinner with my girlfriends, Courtney, KC, Kelli, Tamra and Shawna. I had such a fun celebration this year. I had some nice breaks from the girls and plenty of family fun! A perfect mix of both. Thank you to everyone who celebrated with me. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family!

No comments:
Post a Comment