Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tis the Season....

December is a very busy month for Christmas celebrations!

The Baird Family 2010 Christmas Photo

Mommy & Presley

On Friday, December 3rd, we had Mikey's work Christmas Party. It was a fun night out for the two of us. Thanks to Grammy & Grampy for watching the girls.

On Sunday night, December 5th, we finally got our Christmas Tree.

All loaded up on the truck!

Kiley checking it out after we put it in the stand.

Oh Christmas Tree

On Friday, December 10th, I took the girls to Midlothian for a Girls Christmas Party. Before we headed south, I took some pictures of the girls in their adorable Christmas Outfits! It was pretty close to impossible to get Kiley to stay still and Presley just watched Kiley the whole time.
Here are a few of them.






This one is so sweet.

We had a delicious dinner and all exchanged PJs. Lisa had the table set so cute!

My place setting.

We didn't get a group picture. I am totally slacking on pictures these days. We had so much fun with you girls. We love our PJs and thanks to Lisa for hosting!

On Saturday morning, we continued a tradition that we have been doing for years. We went to the Kroh's to bake Christmas Cookies. We started years ago with the 6 of us girls. Cheri, Mom, Melissa, Tricia, Mycah and Me.

Now our families have grown!! Elise (Tricia's Stepdaughter) and Jordyn (Melissa's Daughter) decorating cookies.

The girls keeping an eye on Presley.

On Saturday night, we headed up to Allen for another annual Christmas Party. Kiley stayed the night with Grammy and Grampy and Presley came with us. I did not take any pictures. I will need to get some from the rest of the girls. Courtney hosted this year. Everything was beautifully decorated. We had a delicious dinner and then we opened presents and played catch phrase. It was a blast as always. I think this was our 9th year!

Last Thursday, we went to Daddie's work to see Santa. Daddie and Kiley!

Daddie and Presley. Presley was exhausted from all of the chaos.

I am still waiting on Presley's picture with Santa. I will post later. Kiley told Santa what she wants, so we are all ready for Christmas!

Stay tuned for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day pictures!

No comments: