Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alison's Bridal Shower

On Saturday, December 4th, Mom and Mycah hosted a Bridal Shower for Mycah's best friend, Alison. She is a close family friend and she did my makeup for my wedding, so of course I had to help! We had a romantic, vintage theme going.

Pictures of the happy couple.

The Entry Table

The Sign In Sheet

The tree was decorated in white lights and feathers. We had picture frame ornaments as favors all over the tree.

A close up of the favors.

The menus

Ooops, it is a little blurry but you get the idea.


The Napkins

Some flowers

We had a fire going the whole night!

The Bride opening gifts. This was a cake made out of her bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths. Isn't it cute!

Dad came home from a conference in the middle of the shower. I had to take a picture, he looked so handsome. Presley got to come help too! Kiley stayed home with Daddie.

Mycah & Alison

After the shower, they had a slumber party for Alison's bachelorette party. Alison and her Mom made these adorable favors. They are the fuzzy socks with grippers on the bottom.

The girls toasting the beginning of the sleep over!

Mom and Mycah are going to kill me, but for some reason I didn't get pictures of our life size dress form and the cake. I swore I took pictures of both. I even remember Mom asking me if I did....I blame my lack of sleep over the last few months. Sorry girls. I am sure Alison's Mom got the pictures.

Congratulations to Alison and Michael!

No comments: