Monday, February 3, 2020

Presley's 9th Birthday!!

Presley wanted to have another pool party with her friends to celebrate. Her guest list was bigger than last year so we decided to have it at the community pool to change things up. As we started to plan, we found these desserts on pinterest. You put cake batter in an ice cream cone and bake them and then add icing to look like an ice cream cone. Since I was taking on the "birthday cake" myself, I needed to do a trial run so I wouldn't screw them up the day of her party. They turned out cute and were actually pretty tasty.



I needed a holder for the cones and all of the ones online were too skinny so I had to improvise. We used Mikey's drill to drill holes in a piece of cardboard and then we put it in one of my Fab Fit Fun boxes.



For the favors, we personalized little zipper bags and wrapped it with a face mask.



We did a "fruit" theme. We ordered pizza and had chips and fruit.



Let the party begin!



Happy Birthday and Cake time!



Addie came to celebrate!



More swimming.



These pictures turned out really cute.



The party was a blast and we ended up having to clean up in the dark, but it was worth it! When we got home, Presley opened her presents from her friends.



On Sunday, we celebrated Presley's birthday with the family.



She wanted an oreo ice cream cake.



We had so much fun celebrating our sweet Presley. We can't believe she is already 9 years old. She is smart, she is silly, she is passionate, athletic and she is beautiful on the inside and out. She is so caring and nurturing. Presley, we love you so much and we can't wait to see what you do as a 9 year old.

Her checkup went great. She weighs 63lbs(44.6%) and is 4 feet 4.3 inches tall(47.7%).

No comments: