Thursday, July 19, 2018

New Doors!

A few months ago, we replaced our old wood front door and windows with iron double doors. These are the before pictures.



And these are the after...It totally changed the look of the inside and outside of our house.



It was quite a process.



These pictures were before they touched it all up and bronzed them.



So now that we have two doors instead of one I am having to make new wreaths. These are February.



March



April and/or Easter



Spring



The first time I put these up was for Memorial Day, but I can also put them up for 4th of July, Labor Day, Presidents Day, Flag Day, 9-11....



And these are my Summer wreaths.



I am currently working on some Aggie Wreaths for Football Season. Then I have to do ones for Fall, Christmas and Winter and I will be done! Stay tuned!

No comments: