Thursday, July 19, 2018

1st Week of Summer Break!

Kiley spent the first week of Summer Break at Marmee and Guy's. It was a huge break for me. Summers are really rough for her because she is out of her routine and does not adjust well. From the pictures, it looks like she had a pretty good time.



While she was gone, I tried to do stuff with the other two kids that we usually can't do with Kiley. We ate lunch at Costco. We did some shopping. Mikey took the afternoon off one day and we went to the Country Club. We can't fit 5 of us on a golf cart, but we can fit 4. Presley and I rode on the golf cart while the boys golfed.



After golf, we went to the pool to swim and have dinner. I gave Presley and Bentley their suits and told them to go change. It was amazing! We swam and the kids ordered dinner whenever they got hungry and fed themselves!!



We swam with some friends and we missed Kiley.



Some brother/sister cuddles.

No comments: