Saturday, January 6, 2018

Pictures...

Bentley loves his legos.



I had to take Bentley with me to get my hair done. Since he was being good, I let him have a coke. We met Mom for lunch and he was on a sugar high. And then on the way home he had a sugar crash.



Silly boy.



Fun with Uncle Matt.



Dinner with the girls.



I went up to Addie's daycare to see her. All smiles.



So sweet.



Presley is our crazy sleeper. She wonders why she falls off the bed so much.



Pure Cuteness!



Kiley got back in bed with Mommy one morning.



Cousins.



Putting contest at the Country Club!



Bentley wanted me to take a picture of him going over the rock on his bike while we were waiting for Presley to get out of school.



I made this sign for my friend, T, that couldn't make it to the party.



Couples' dinner party!



Mikey had his annual fantasy football draft golf outing.



I found this picture on Mikey's phone. We have a tradition of throwing our corks up on the shelves in the kitchen....



I love this picture of Bentley cuddling with Presley's friend, Braelyn. I love that our kids are growing up together.



Another golf outing.



Fire...



Love this picture of the 5 of us the day after the wedding. We made some fun memories.

No comments: