In March, we celebrated our 10 year anniversary! We talked about taking a big trip, but then we decided that we would like a kid free staycation instead.
We had a great pre anniversary workout on Friday morning.
And then we took the kids to Mom's work around 2pm. She gave us these beautiful flowers. We gave her some yellow roses to celebrate the best wedding ever!
After dropping the kids off, we went home to get the jeep and went to a new restaurant/bar to watch March Madness. We spent about 3 hours there.
On Saturday morning, I woke up to this. Mikey had laid out 10 pictures of us throughout the years and $10 in dimes. He is definitely the romantic one.
After coffee by the pool, we took the jeep to eat lunch.
We laid by the pool all afternoon. When our house is kid free, it really does feel like a resort.
Picture update from Marmee and Guy!
We made our own steak dinner on Saturday night and it was delicious!
We ate out by the pool.
Red wine and chocolate for dessert.
On Sunday morning we had coffee by the pool. I decided I wanted to make a spring wreath, so I did some research on Pinterest.
We took the golf cart up to Michael's to buy the supplies. Mikey swam while I worked on the wreath.
I had book club on Sunday night so Mikey went down to the ranch to eat dinner and pick up the kids.
Marmee and Guy must have worn them out.
Thank you Marmee and Guy for the best anniversary ever. 48 hours of kid free time! Here are some pictures to remember our special day 10 years ago.
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

1 comment:
I had no idea Mikey was so romantic! Loved the pictures from your wedding :)
Post a Comment