I'm not sure how much I have talked about it but Bentley played indoor soccer in the Winter. It was so much fun to watch. It is a lot faster because there is no "Out of Bounds".
And Kiley started playing Soccer for the Miracle League. It is such a neat organization. They provide sports leagues for kids with special needs. They are assigned a Buddy for each game. Each player gets to score at least one goal during the game and at the end of the game they all line up and take turns scoring. It is really fun to watch. Her team is called the Burn. At home, she dribbles the ball and scores all the time, but of course in the new environment she is shy and intimidated. I think she will warm up a little more each game!
Bentley is excited to be in the bleachers cheering Kiley on. For some reason he felt he needed his binoculars for one of the games.
Brother and Sister were very proud of her!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment