Friday, January 8, 2016

Santa, Mickey & Minnie

As in previous years, the kids are always so excited to see Santa, Mickey and Minnie all in one place! Mikey wasn't feeling well, so I took the kids. As soon as we got out of the car, there were these amazing leaves everywhere so I had to take a picture.



We went straight in to see Santa first. Bentley had gotten a snowman put on his face at church the night before and would not let me take it off. He told Santa that he wanted a big tractor and Presley told Santa that she wanted a book.



We headed over to see Mickey and Minnie and we ran into them in the hallway.



Then we went into the room with them to take one more picture.



They had a little playroom for the kids to play and there was hot chocolate and cookies. I didn't take too many pictures since I was by myself. Bentley looked so cute in his flannel shirt and brown boots.

No comments: