Friday, January 8, 2016

Our Neighborhood Santa

Our Neighborhood Hot Chocolate and Santa was the same day as my half marathon. I was obviously exhausted, so Mikey offered to take the kids himself to let me rest and get ready to host book club that night. This was the only picture he took (for obvious reasons). I haven't downloaded the professional one yet, but will post that one later.



After seeing Santa, Mikey took the kids to Grammy and Grampy's house and Aunt Katie helped them decorate rice crispy treats!



Thanks honey for the much needed quiet time! I was able to rest and get dinner ready for book club. I am glad you and the kids had fun!!

Since this blog only consisted of one picture I figured I could add a couple of others. We had a blast at Mikey's work party again this year. I am not sure why we thought it would be a good idea to take a picture by the big giraffe. Let's just say it was the end of the night.



We also went to a neighborhood party across from ours to get into the spirit. They had a train ride and Bentley loved it!



I went to my friend, Tamra's, Favorite Things party again this year and it was a blast. We wore ugly sweaters and I got some great gifts!



I got all of my shopping and wrapping done before the kids got out of school for the holiday break. Score!



I made these shadow boxes out of seashells for all of the teacher gifts.



I had to send stocking stuffers to school with Presley. They turned out cute.



On the last day of school Presley and Bentley happened to bring the same project home. Can you tell which one is Presley's and which one is Bentley's? I whited out the name just to make it a little more challenging.

1 comment:

Shayebell said...

You must have had a lot of shells if you made your personal art work & had shells left over to make that many shadow boxes!