Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The rest of 2014....

After coming home from Marmee and Guy's house a day early, we also had to cancel a party that we were supposed to attend on Sunday night. It was the first one we have missed in 12 years but too risky to spread our germs. We also cancelled our trip to Jacksonville for New Year's Eve. We pretty much spent the rest of 2014 sick and stuck at home. Here are a few other miscellaneous Christmas pictures and how we spent the rest of 2014.

Since Mikey and I were dressed up for his work Christmas Party, we put the kids in their holiday outfits and took a picture for Mikey's work Christmas Card. It turned out pretty good.



Mikey and I took a picture with Santa at his company Christmas Party.



Bentley got a hold of the pen when I was addressing New Year's Cards and helped a bit.



We took a Baird Family Christmas Photo for their Christmas Card.



Presley had pajama day at gymnastics before the break.



I attended bible with her on her last day of school before the break.



Nonie sent the kids books for Christmas and they had fun opening them!!



Daddie cuddling with the kids while watching a Christmas movie one night. We watched one every night leading up to Christmas!



We had a onesie day on one of our cold days!!



After we came home early from Marmee and Guy's house, I put the kids in some of the Christmas PJs that Marmee had gotten them and sent her a picture to help make her feel better.



After we were feeling better, our neighbors brought some gifts over for the kids. The kids loved them and Bentley's new train was a big hit with all of them!



As I sat down to write Thank You cards, Bentley made himself comfortable in the office.



Since we didn't get to go to Jacksonville for New Year's Eve, we had our own little celebration, germs and all. We showered and all put our PJ's on.



We fed the kids and then put on a movie for them. Mikey and I cooked a steak dinner and ate while they watched their movie. We let them stay up until 8pm and then we did a family toast.



Mikey fell asleep on the couch around 10pm and I was able to stay up and toast with New York and we were all in bed by 1105pm on NYE. That concludes 2014 for the Baird's. We were so blessed and made many great memories. We pray for a very happy and HEALTHY 2015.

No comments: