I realized this year that between Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Special's Teachers, Therapists, Bus Drivers and Aides, we were going to be giving a lot of gifts! I think when I totaled it up, it ended up being 22 gifts. My friend Gretchen has been doing a lot of crafting lately and she inspired me to make these picture holders as gifts. They turned out pretty cute and we hope everyone loved them.
Both of Kiley's home health therapists are pregnant so I did ones for their nurseries. One was having a girl.
And the other was having a boy.
I made this one for Aunt Mycah.
This was the Texas Tech one for Uncle Trey.
This Aggie one was for Aunt Katie.
Presley loved this one because of the shoes, so the Elf actually took it one night and Presley ended up getting it from Santa with her class picture on it!
As for the rest of them, they all turned out cute and different and I couldn't choose who to give which ones to, so I just wrapped them all and then put names on them!
It was a lot of pressure to not only make all of the gifts but wrap them in time too. If I had to do it again, I absolutely would. They were so fun to make!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment