A few weeks ago, Mikey and Kiley both had strep throat, so I took Presley and Bentley down to Marmee and Guy's house for the weekend. Luckily the 3 of us steered clear of the germs and Presley had some fun at Marmee and Guy's!
She wore Marmee's glasses!
She learned to take a "selfie".
She and Marmee made playdough!
She loved seeing how many cookie cutters she could fit! Including the rolling pins!
After we came home, she needed to call Marmee while she was having her salad for dinner.
I think it was a nice weekend for all of us. It was a little less chaotic with the kids split up. Kiley got some great one on one time with Daddie and Marmee and Guy got to enjoy Presley and Bentley. We were glad to all be back together, but we are learning the dynamics of having 3 kids and it is amazing how easy it is when they are split up!
Since this post ended up being all about Presley, I thought I would share a milestone that she has recently hit. She is now dressing herself. When I get her clothes out in the morning, she is pretty good about putting them on herself while I am dressing Bentley, but recently, she has started going up in her closet and picking out her own clothes and shoes for the day. Please note that it was 30 degrees out when she picked this outfit out, so we will have to work on picking out clothes according to the weather. I thought it was so cute, even though it means double the laundry for me!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment